The redesigned clearlinux.org<http://clearlinux.org/>
website is live! This new
website boasts the following improvements:
* Consolidates Clear Linux website content and the documentation coming from GitHub to
double search engine ranking and improve the in-site searching experience
* Removes the last of any outdated/inaccurate Clear Containers and Ciao content
* Boasts a new “community” section to direct eager contributors or folks with
* Simplifies the Clear Linux content submission process for all contributors, widening
the pipeline for fresh content.
* Implements Drupal 8 web components, enabling layout changes without web development
expertise so we can completely redesign in minutes if we so choose.
* Provides a way to highlight content without duplicating it.
Please join me in thanking some of the folks responsible for these great changes:
Sphinx to Drupal and documentation consolidation approach – Rodrigo Caballero and Daniel
Web architecture, Backend development, release management, infra first response – Daniel
UX, imagery, and mockups – Jimena Flores
Frontend development - Noelia Nunez
Frontend style guides – Julio Rivera
Editors tutorial and content migration – Daniel Chacon
QA – Tom Leavitt
Server setup, install and config services, pre-prod testing & the move to production –
We greatly appreciate your work!
Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions or comments regarding the redesign.
I have been noting minor bugs to be fixed in our first iteration coming very soon :)