Hello and nice to meet you all (and great work on Clear Linux!),
I was reviewing the Pull Request you made against docker/docker on github (https://github.com/docker/docker/pull/17244, I'm "runcom").
I have a few questions I'd like to ask you, (I prefer the ML instead of leaving qa on github, I'll report some from github also):
1. Is this PR meant for testing purpose as the old one you made some time ago?
2. Is the clr execdriver you implemented available for non Clean Linux hosts as well? (I guess not, because I get `fork/exec lkvm: no such file or directory` while testing your PR on my machine which is Fedora)
3. Are there any plan to make Docker with the clr execdriver available on non Clear Linux hosts? If yes, is there anything I can look at or help out with in some way?
4. Also, are there any plans to move the clr execdriver to opencontainers/runc|specs?
Thanks a lot in advance, I hope my questions make sense.
As part of installation on ubuntu, I see a kernel image under /usr/lib/kernel.
* For me to have a different kernel image, do I have to use the config** file under /usr/lib?
* And are there any suggestions as how kernel modules can be loaded for the kernel running in the container?
I have installed clear containers as given in the instructions over here:
After installation, I was able to run a container using docker cli
docker run –it ubuntu bash
On a different shell, I am checking if there a vm image running, but I don’t see any thing with lkvm
PID NAME STATE
Am I missing something?